Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New member from the central coast

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Heuben, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Hi all, just signed up after looking for some tips on doing the most test. I'm booked in for 3 weeks away. I think I'm just gunna hire a bike and make it easy for myself. I picked up an xvs650 about 4 weeks ago and haven't had much time on the road with it and not really the easiest thing to do the most on.
    Me and a mate are planning on chalking up a car park somewhere and just practice practice practice.
    Anyway, looking forward to all the help and info I've got coming from use in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome and good luck HeubenHeuben
    Just watch the hire bike brakes. Mine and another dude who hired found the brakes spongy as shit and we both lost points on the emergency braking segment. They were shit brakes seriously...rest was a snap on the hire bike...and there I was crapping myself worrying about the u turn :(
    Look forward to hearing how you go and photos from your rides. :)
  3. G'day HeubenHeuben, welcome to Netrider. Also, congratulations for your Ls and new bike, good luck with the MOST - I did the same thing and marked out each of the MOST exercises and practise paid off.
  4. welcome aboard :]
  5. Howdy and welcome to NR. :happy:
  6. Welcome to Netrider Heuben.... I hope the weather up there is better for riding than the crappy weather we are getting down here in Vic!
  7. Thanks everyone, the weather hasn't been too bad, it's only bad when I have time to ride haha.
    How strict are they on the roadworthy of your bike for the most? My bikes a bit loud and has big bars on it, I'm not sure on the laws but I was told they are legal.....
    My mate is a bit worried about his too, a crf450x its a bit loud too and I don't think it has a full chain guard, we are pretty close to the testing place so we were just gunna rock up next weekend and ask them????
    I'd rather do the test on my bike,just to prove a point (to myself more than anyone) that it can be done. But I don't want to unnecessarily make it harder either