Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

new member from the central coast

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by asd-matt, May 11, 2011.

1. hello,
    my name is matt and ive been riding for about 2 years (ninja250 and gladius). i nearly have my blacks and the plan is to get a old school deus w800 or bonneville.

My job & passion is designing motorcycle apparel and accessories. I like taking on unique challenging projects. Its all sold on ebay, but after 5 years of product development/selling I feel the products need a proper home so a website is in the making. I want to give a big thank you to all our customers, without there input and suggestions our products wouldn't be where they are today.

Ill provide unbiased info to any riders that want to learn more about protective gear.

I hope to work/meet with riders that speclise in photography, website/graphic artists, artists in general, savy product testers, help/sponsor young talented racers, models/volunteers for life style shots or maybe even start a photo competition.

2. Welcome to NR matt!