Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New member from SA

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Richyo, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Hi All,

Richyo here, I have been lurking the forums for a bit, but this is my first time posting.

I dreamt of having a motorcycle since i was probably 10, but that was only a short phase as i was so far from getting a license!
    I got onto 2 wheels in the form of cycling (casual riding and racing) when i was 14 as a way of getting off the computer and having some fun(Casual riding and racing). The motorbike idea was not even a factor till last year (where i was 20) when a friend from Uni got a motorbike.

He was able to provide me with all the information i needed to getting my license, gear and buying a bike.
    I ended up with my 2012 Ninja 250.

My motorcycling experience has been fairly positive so far with a minor incident, but my cycling experience, i would say has helped me a lot more than someone else who hasn't been on two wheels!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. G'day RichyoRichyo, glad to see you come out of the closet.
  3. Howdy welcome from another crow eater.
  4. yep
    welcome mate
  5. welcome aboard :]
  6. no mate this is a motor cycles forum
    no skegs aloud
  7. Welcome to the party...
  8. Howdy RichyoRichyo & Welcome to NR!!
  9. Good on you for giving it a go and then taking it up. You'll enjoy the lifestyle and all the extras that come with it, just be careful out there.