Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New member from Melbourne's east

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by jonnymac, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Hey all,

Had a browse of this forum the other day and laughed me head off at the random girl post.

So I thought I'd join up.

I live in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
    I don't ride on the road anymore just trackdays. If there are a few that frequent the track chances are you've seen me down there.
    I ride an 09 ZX6R. Green and orange leathers, kinda hard to miss me lol.

I've also started delving into dirties, I've got a husaberg fe390, but I'm pretty average on it too say the least! [emoji23]

Jonnymac

2. Welcome along, Johnny. You might become a resident 'track day' expert here.....

3. Thanks hornet,

Happy to share anything I know....... which should only take about a minute. Lol there's not much there.[emoji23]

Nah in all honesty I'm happy to help anyone in any way I can.

4. welcome aboard Johnny:]

5. Welcome jonnymac :)

6. Welcome Jonnymac

7. Thanks guys.

Is there any reason i can't post pics through tapatalk?

8. Hi and welcome,

From memory you have to have 10 posts before you can upload photos.

Cheers

9. Thanks Jem [emoji2]

10. Gday Johnnymac welcome to netrider, if youre keen on getting into offroad riding and youre in the the state forest out behind warburton east is great for that stuff.

11. Cheers mate do you live around the area and know it?

12. I live in ringwood have done a few years of riding in yarra ranges state forest. Mainly into road riding now but get out in bush on occasion.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Welcome to NR.

14. Welcome to NR..

15. Thanks guys

16. If you decide to go offroad Johnny in one of the state forests like yarra ranges or big river carrying maps and basic gps that give coordinates is a good idea it can get pretty misleading out there. I use the rooftop maps which are very detailed and available at lot of rays outdoors aussie disposals or bike shops

17. Cheers F800,

Every time I have headed out I've tended to go with somebody which knows the area so I can concentrate on riding and not where I am lol.

Which creates other problems when their too fast for me to keep up!!