Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Member from launceston tasmania

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Caz, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Hi there,

I am a female rider from launceston Tasmania. I am new to the state having just moved from Queensland. I don't know anyone here apart from my partner. We left all our friends and family back home.

I ride a VT750 Shadow, just upgraded from a Hyosung Aquilla GV 250.

Just wanting to make new friends.

2. welcome! One day i'll get down that way on 2 wheels and i'll buy you and your partner a coffee.
  3. Thank you so much, all friends always welcome here.
  4. Netrider Dante and his lovely new wife Loretta live in Hobart .....

Welcome to Netrider :)
  5. another caz, welcome to NR, you will make plenty of mates here
  6. Hi from an ex-Taswegian, I was in Lonnie just 2 weeks ago, of course if you haven't yet you must visit Ashgrove cheeses and Anvers chocolates next door, in Latrobe :cool:

Lots of lovely roads not too far from you either.

7. (color=blue)Yes have visited both places, my folks were here for holidays recently. I am finding the really twisty roads a bit much for me at the moment so haven't done much riding. I miss the mainland, Rallies and get togethers. (/color)
  8. Welcome.
    I'm in Launceston also.
    Lots of motorcyclists in Tas and lots of great places to go and explore.
    Goes quiet a bit in winter but they all come out of the garage again come spring.
  9. 2 netrider mods are in Lonnie, this week, spannering a Targa car. Give us a hoy.
  10. Good luck with the Targa, My Hubby was at the Silverdome this afternoon washignthe cars, We live just up the road from there.