Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Member From Kurri, NSW

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by PCPete, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Hey all,
    A simple intro. I now ride a Yammy MT-09. I've ridden all types of road bikes, from sports to cruisers to dual sports and settled for the Yammy. Been riding most of my life, it's the only thing that keeps me semi sane. Can't get enough. I come from out Kurri NSW way.

I love moon lit walks on the beach...... woops got carried away

Anyway, enough said.
    Have fun and stay upright,
    • Like Like x 2
  2. welcome aboard pete:]
  3. Welcome Pete, Don't know your area well, what are the good rides around you. Google maps shows one, George Downes Drive a bit further down that seems to have a frisson of twistyness. :)
  4. Yeah that's not a bad ride actually, a bit rough in places but some fun patches. There isn't that many really good ride my way. Most twisties around here a patchy, ya get a good spot then rough for ages then a good spot again.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome along Pete.
    You're pretty well placed for a choice of lovely roads.
    That'll be fun on your choice of bike.
  6. Welcome to NR...

We all love long walks on the beach as well...And long rides too...

Plus coffee and at times beer. Cake is a hot favourite too along with pies. Yep. Pies rock.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Didn't you see the news story.
    Bikers love ice cream!
  8. Ice cream after pies. Definitely..

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hello and welcome Pete :) Nice bike, post some pics when you can
  10. Welcome, Pete. Kurri Kurri is not that far away from the Putty Road.........
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Welcome to Netrider Pete!