Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New member from Italy

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Mauro Vallieri, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Hello guys,
    my name is Mauro and I'm a motorcyclist and a student of Management and Engineering at Polytechnic of Turin, Italy.

I'm on a working holiday visa and currently living in NSW. I would like to explore this wonderful country with a motorcycle. In fact I think to buy a bike soon.... can't wait for it!!

2. Ciao ragazzo.
  3. ciao mi chiamo matteo

And that is about the extent of my primary school Italian that I remember lol
  4. G'day Mauro.

Hope you get your bike sorted out soon...
  5. Welcome Mauro, Lots of great places to tour in NSW. If you are on a tight budget then many of the National and State parks have camping sites.
  6. Ciao mauro, Como va? Io mi ciamo carmelo, Charlie per inglesi. Quando vene per Melbourne, fachiamo un giro si voi.. Va bene.. Ok ciao per adesso. Stati bene.
  7. welcome aboard :]
  8. Ciao Carmelo,
    I'm looking forward to coming in Melbourne since my internship will start there approximately in 2 months.
    And I'm looking for a cheap bike, there must be a lot of wonderful roads to see!