Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New member from Essendon

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by duanevoss, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Hey there I have been on this forum for a while so I thought it would be rude if I Didn't introduce myself my name is Duane and I live in the Essendon area First got into bikes as a kid with my younger brother .he moved overseas and i lost interest but after 20 years in HK he came home and encouraged me to get back into it with him so i picked up a mint condition 1998 Kawasaki ZX7R Ninja and i haven't looked back, best decision i have ever made some would say i am slightly obsessed with anything motorbikes but i don't care .
    Duane

2. Welcome to the forum mate

3. welcome aboard mate nice bike

4. Yay! another from Essendon!
    That's 3 now :)
    Welcome

5. welcome to NR , if you want to meet some of the folk, sat morn prac session, sunday learner rides and you have the mid weekers as well.

6. Welcome(y)

7. Hi and welcome Duane, hope to see you and the Ninja on an upcoming ride,
    Cheers.

8. thanks for the welcomes guys still trying to get out on a ride work an family seem to be a priority at the moment but where in the forum should I look for the rides schedule?

9. forus/ride events announcments/vic then pick and read :)

10. Welcome !!