Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Member from Darwin

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Bernie Ingram, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Hi everyone

This site was recommended to me for useful information. I look forward to hopefully becoming a member.

My current bike is a 2008 FXST Softail, and has the best security device known to man - it's painted hot pink.

My baby has been blinged up with prodominately flames, but when is enough, enough. Never I hope.

My most memorial ride was a touring holiday around Tasmania and then the Great Ocean Road. Just amazing.

Once I can work out how to post a picture I will do so.

Until then keep smiling.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. A pink Harley... ;)

Welcome to NR..
  3. Thanks. Are pink Harley's rare?
  4. Hello and welcome to NR Bernie :) I'm dying to see your bike with such fantastic anti-theft protection! How long have you been riding? Did you ride all the way from Darwin to cruise in VIC and Tassie? I will be looking out for hot pink flamed FXST ;)
  5. Hi. I bought my first bike in 1992 and I'm on my 4th one now. We drove to Melbourne with our bikes on a trailer as we had to take another bike for a mate who flew in. Then we rode from there.
  6. Welcome Bernie, it will be a couple of days before your account upgrades to Member status, then you will be able to upload pictures.
  7. welcome aboard Bernie :]
  8. Hi and welcome to NR! :)
  9. Thanks!!
  10. Thanks for that!!
  11. No problems. Thanks for letting me know.
  12. I reckon they are.

Never seen one in the flesh and probably you will the first one on NR...