Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New member from Ballarat, Vic

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by yenchy, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Hey guys. I started riding a little over a year ago after some work mates finally convinced me to get my licence. I was reluctant at first as I am a car person and thought I always would be. But after a week or two of riding I am torn between the two.

I ride a 2012 ninja 250r and it has been nothing but fun. Being a uni student it also helps me fulfil the lazy stereotype by not having to look for parking spots at the other end of the car park. >:O

I have a passion for driving (and now riding) all the time and have done a few mountain drives with groups of cars and it doesn't compare to riding a bike through the twisties. So I thought I should join a fourm to both learn from more experienced riders and to have fun with like minded people.

I can't wait to start meeting other members and enjoy the times I will have with this fourm. :woot:
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome Yenchy, I think I spoke to you in the March Netrider meet thread.
  3. Yes. That was me. ;)
  4. Welcome yenchyyenchy, great to have another 'Rat rider in the mix ;)
  5. Hey Yenchy, welcome from another 'Rat member (smaller 'Rat bit further west :))
    • Like Like x 1
  6. welcome aboard yenchy :]
  7. Welcome to NR...