Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New member from Adelaide - Hello!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Muppeteer, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Hi folks,

I just got my L's on the weekend, and have been reading these forums for a couple of weeks. I've got myself a little Honda CM250, not the sportiest thing in the world, but it should do to begin with.

I figured I had better say hi to everyone, and find out who is around in Adelaide to show me the ropes and to go for a ride!

Cheers,

Tim

2. Well done Muppeteer on your L's and joining the forum.

Lots of useful (and not so useful :wink: ) info to be had here.

It doesn't matter what anyone rides, it's all about the experience and pleasure we gain from riding :)

3. Well done

Good to see you got your L's and Cruisingal is right - doesn't matter what you ride..

4. Get ye and thou CM250 to coffee on Wednesday night.
    A hearty time is had by all.

Welcome to NR and the world of motorcycling.
    We've got quite a few "L's" turn up each week.

5. It's the beginning of lots of fun (and madness!) No escape now :twisted: Welcome.

6. I would like to get down to the coffee nights on Wednesday, but I'm busy this week, so I will try and get down there soon!

Cheers,

Tim

7. Welcome to the forums and riding Tim, hope you enjoy both.

8. welcome to the brood :D

9. Hi Tim, and welcome! You'll love it.

10. Welcome Tim, enjoy the ride :grin:

11. Thanks for all the warm welcomes folks. I look foward to getting to know you guys better and learning from you and enjoying the forum!

12. welcome tim,

good to see another L plater :D

come out on teh wednesday as AF2AF3 mentioned.. theres always a few of us L platers there.

welcome aboard and see ya next week... :D

13. Hi Muppet. Good on you for the Learners & ya ride. Its still better than
    having to bloody driving around everywhere. :)