Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

new member, first post

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by big_grant, Aug 28, 2006.

1. hey all,

I joined the forums a lil while ago, but this is my first post.

Got my L's 2 weeks ago and got my first bike today, got myself an 02 Suzuki VL250 intruder, i wanted a cruiser because i like the riding position, and she was cheap enough and a good ride.

i dont have heaps of riding experience (YET), but hope to be out there most afternoons. so if you in the campbelltown vicinity, you may see me riding the backstreets over the next couple of weeks lol.
  2. Welcome to the forums.
  3. Good on ya.
    Work up the experience and u will be right.
  4. Your confidence increases exponentially after the first ride on the bike, I know it did for me. First time I jumped on my bike it was stall and lurch city, the next day alot of that was gone. Just first time nerves I think.
  5. Welcome to the friendliest forum, Grant

Yep, practice and then more and then more, that's the way to go.....
  6. welcome to the forums mate be sure to check out the nsw events for a ride or social dinner soon.
  7. Welcome and enjoy :)
  8. Welcome to the wonderful world of netrider, plenty of great advice for you in here.
  9. Welcome big_grant. Looking forward to meeting you in one of the NSW events.
  10. Welcome and enjoy the Intruder
  11. Welcome to the forum.
  12. Welcome to Netrider Grant :)
  13. Welcome - the learning process is cool and never stops - hope you enjoy