Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New member + Ducati ST2 + Honda VFR-800F

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Wallygrub, Mar 11, 2015.

1. I'm a new member to this Forum and ride a Ducati ST2 and a Honda VFR-800F!

Keen to learn from (and share with) other similar members.
  2. Welcome. I like at least one of your bikes :LOL:
    • Like Like x 1
  3. welcome aboard :]
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. .... and which one is the one that you approve of (and is it from Italy)? LOL
  5. Thank you for your welcome! Appreciated! I've only just discovered NetRider through Googleing Motorcycle Insurance tonight as I need a policy tomorrow for the new bike and my current Insurer is way too dear, unfortunately! I was hoping to find more information on what people have found that "works for then" and, (especially) "what doesn't work for them"!
  6. Howdy and welcome WallygrubWallygrub . There's a fair bit of info on insurance, but at the end of the day, it's down to 'what works for you'. :) Which is the new bike? Or are you adding another to the collection?
  7. Welcome to NR!
  8. Thank you! I've now done 1200Ks on the VFR800F, so it is definitely run in now!
  9. So, which one do you like? The ST2 or the VFR800F (and why)?
  10. WallygrubWallygrub I believe that hornethornet has a preference for the VFR ;)
  11. I have a 20-year-old VFR750, it's my only bike, it only has 113,000 kms on the clock, and given my age and stage, it's likely to be my only bike for the rest of my life. Needless to say, I love it. (I wasn't criticising the ST2, by the way!!!)