Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Member - Central West NSW

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Plucka, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Hi everyone.
    During high school (early '90's) I rode a Suzuki TS185ER - a two stroke that used to vibrate itself apart if I rode it further than 80km. That bike eventually got traded for a GN250. After a break of nearly 20 years I back on two wheels with a 2009 Honda CB400, and now looking to upgrade to a bike that can handle a bit of dirt as well as the daily commute to work.

Anyway I look forward to being part of the Netrider community and taking on board the advice from experienced members.

2. G'day,

Welcome aboard. There's a bunch of CB400 fans here.
    Have a look in the new riders area. They seem friendly.

Micky D

3. G'day, welcome aboard .

4. Welcome to Nitride

If you want road capability with good dirt ability as well, have a peek at Suzuki's V-Strom range..

5. Thanks to everyone for the welcome replies. I'm really enjoying browsing the threads.
    I had two reasons for joining this forum; firstly to ask questions to help choose my next bike, secondly to get ideas on how to improve my riding skills.

6. Welcome!