Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

new member and im just saying hey

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by DaytonaDal, Apr 14, 2006.

1. so um "hey!"

I only just discovered this site the other week when I was researching the new bike I bought and am glad I found it.

Looks like I'll have a few good reads in here and i'm looking forward to meeting and going riding with a few of the sydney riders from time to time

My new bike is a Daytona 955 and i've been having an absolute blast on it so far. It also helps that I have a few friends who have just gotten their L's so we all want to ride every chance we can get at the moment :grin:

In the meantime, hope everyone has a great Easter, enjoys the break and are safe on the roads!

2. Hey yourself buddy!

Welcome to the weirder side of motorcycling life.

Where ya from?

JJ

3. Dante will be along in a milli-second to invite you to the new Sydney Netrider functions and rides, so in the mean time, welcome from me, to the best forum going.

4. Sup dood.

Welcome, did they throw in a barrell of oil when you bought the triumph? :)

<ducks>

5. Hey yourself! :)

6. thanks guys!

and JJ, I'm from Sydney, forgot to add those details to my profile but ive fixed that now I think

7. Howdy and Welcome :)

what sub in sydney you in bud ? im up in the north in Hornsby.

8. Hey there, great to have another Sydneysider on board. Welcome :grin:

9. So where you riding usually Daytonadue? I am usually down the nasho...

10. H E L L O T H E R E :cool: :cool:

11. Wassup DaytonaDal :grin:

Welcome to the forums!! :grin:

12. I live in Beverly Hills and yeah, mostly I ride south because its quicker to get down that way than to go north for me but i'm sure theres still plenty of places to go if I was to ride north.

Generally I'll just ride down through the national park or the old highway and occasionally down to robertson then back. If I feel like making it a long day though i'll head over to Bowral and come up the other side through Picton etc