Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Member, ancient rider !

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Magician, Aug 2, 2005.

1. Hiay all - new member (definitely not new rider though - too many wrinkles for that) from sunny Queensland here wishing you all a breezy G'day from Toowoomba.
    Just found this site last night and thought what a durned good Idea ! About time the fraternity of Bike Riders had a place to meet on the net and share ideas, rides and social outings.
    Well - I'm going to sit back and read all I can and I'll catch ya all on the flipside !

2. Welcome magic man. Toowoomba is a lovely city. Hope you enjoy meeting with us.
  3. Welcome to our disfunctional family!! :D :D
  4. Dysfunctional ? You beauty ! I'll fit right in then !
  5. Wait till you see the other half.... :p :p :p
    Dysfunctional is the polite way to put it.
    Welcome...and scream anytime you like.
  6. Oh yes, they certainly 'function' on 'dysentry'. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ooooh it hurts.

Oh yeah, welcome.

<climbs under desk>
  7. did some one say OFARC

welcome aboard mate.

8. Welcome aboard magician, do they still pull a good pint down at the Esk pub?
  9. First Netrider from Toowoomba???
    Isn't it neat that it can be as hot as hades at the foot of the mountain, and heaps cooler in Toowoomba??? Fabulous old houses, too, and streets wide enough to do u-turns in a semi!
    Love it, welcome!
  10. Hi Magician , and welcome . I had my first ever tournament win in Toowoomba . Is that cafe still there on the look out , the one with the dog ? Or am i way off , has been about 15 years since i've been there tho.
  11. Hi ya magician.. welcome to the forum
  12. THe beer is still cold at Esk - the service is still friendly and Toowoomba is still old and wide roaded....as far as the Cafe is concerned ? Top of the Range ( Picnic Point ) has turned into a Yuppies paradise............
  13. Welcome to the madness that is Magician.
  14. Welcome to the boards

cheers stewy
  15. G'day Magician!

That bike looks magic...
  16. Welcome Magician, you're not Mandrake are you? :wink:
  17. Edit
    Double post... damn computers!
  18. Mandrake...hmmm wasn't he the Magician with brains and intelligence ? lol...if that is so I am definitely not he.........
  19. howdy magician, i'm new to this forum too - am a member of others but so far this is best in OZ
    hey and not too ancient by my standards - good to see middle age riders amongst all the youngins & veterans - a good mixed bunch.