Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Member - Adelaide

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Black+Wolf, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Hi, New to the forums, so I thought that I would make a post and stop being a stalker.

I am 33 years old and have been riding bikes for a few years now, first bike is was/is a 2008 Suzuki DR650SE, which I can not fault much at all except the seat!!! but I have been looking to get a new bike, and was keen on getting a Yamaha Fz6r until I first laid my eyes on a 2014 Honda CRB500R in Black and I was hooked.

Anyway hope to see you guys on the road...while I am still dreaming for a few weeks more until I pick up my new bike, until then ride safe.
  2. welcome aboard :]
  3. Welcome, nice to see another South Aussie on board.
  4. Welcome to NR !
  5. Welcome.
    What do you like the most about the 500?
  6. Welcome to Netrider

You DO meet the nicest people on a Honda.....
  7. *Update* As from my last post I now officially have my Learners again after foolishly letting them expire :( Don't ask why long story :)

But I had the pleasure to test ride a CBR500R on the weekend, and from my month of research and I have to say I am blown away by the little Honda. But as to be expected I did find a flaw, the exhaust note is to quite on the freeway so can be hard to tell what gear your in sometimes. So I have ordered a Coffmen Exhaust from the US to fix that issue :)

I am 6'4 (192cm) and unlike my DR650 I felt very comfortable and in harmony with the bike on my Test ride, plus it has a awesome seat for my Daily commuter lol.

Anyways I now have a Black CBR500RA on order and expect it in a few weeks as I am waiting for the Tax Man daily to give me my cash lol

Ride Safe ... BW
    • Like Like x 2