Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Melbourne rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by NotOnMeth, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Hi Guys,

Thought I'd drop in and say hi. I'm a 28m from Brunswick in Melbourne and I got my Ls about a month ago.

Had previously ridden the length of Vietnam twice on a beat up Honda WIN 110cc and an old Minsk two-stroke 125cc, which was the worst bike I have ever ridden. Probably the best thing I have ever done and is what inspired me to end up getting my licence.

After 4 years of saying I'm gonna do it, I finally bit the bullet and bought a bike. I went out and bought a Honda CB400. Took it out this weekend and rode down the coast with a mate which was brilliant fun. Can't wait to get out and do some rides and I'm already planning a trip to Tassie.

Any tips are welcome!
  2. Welcome to netrider
  3. Welcome mate! Lots of rides and also practice sessions on Saturdays that you can join up with to improve your riding skills and meet some fellow bikers...

What colour is your ride?
  4. Hi and welcome, Erica will serve you well, they're a great machine. Plenty of rides posted recently, feel free to go along and join in. If you're keen for a Tassie trip, check out my link below:)

I reckon it's blue :D
  5. As Ned just mentioned, her name is Erica. This is her:

• Like Like x 5
  6. Welcome aboard NotOnMethNotOnMeth , nice bike.

That's a reassuring username, too.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Welcome to NR. Come on down to the Saturday practise one of these days...
  8. Welcome to NR, I'm sure NedNed will twist your arm for the next Tassie trip ;)
  9. welcome aboard :]
  10. welcome to Netrider! (y)
  11. Welcome! I love the blue, my favorite color :D
  12. Thanks for the welcomes guys. Looking forward to hanging out.