Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Melbourne Rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Maegul, Aug 25, 2010.

1. Hey fellas,

been riding since august 2009. Ride on old classic (in my opinion) that can always do with a little TLC. Done the main rides: Black Spur, Reefton Spur, Ocean Rd, Tidal River, a little high country (Mansfield). Take riding seriously, as well as bike maintenance, I am in for the long haul (ie to stay alive so that will still be riding when I am 70) and glad that I found/joined this community. I would say I am approx a lvl 3/4 rider. Again, intend to improve as much as possible.

Also, I have recently returned my bike to working condition after a few months ... feels good.

/Users/HAL/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2010/Roll 49/IMG_0003.JPG

/Users/HAL/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2010/Roll 48/IMG_0590.JPG
  2. Pictures ...
  3. you have to upload pictures to the web to link them like that LOL

level 3/4? there are levels now?
  4. welcome along maegul
  5. I was just going off of the recommendations from the 'Event/Ride Calendar' - I figured they were relatively common in usage - didn't mean to be presumptuous.

Another way of putting ... Moderate approaching Competent rider.
  6. Welcome on board Maegul.
  7. Welcome mate! Have to head out on some of the Sunday rides and meet a few of the members... I'm still yet to get out of the CBD on my bike hahaha ;)
  8. Welcome mate. Hope to see you around sometime...................
  9. welcome too the boards, yep there are a few different ride groups on here that cater to different levels, ideas of riding, there is normally a saturday all day ride, and then there is the sunday ride.

Have fun and am sure will see you on a ride as the weather continues too improve (y)
  10. G'day mate and welcome to Netrider :)
  11. Welcome to the forum.
  12. Hi and welcome to NR
  13. Welcome from me too!