Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Melbourne (noob) rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by neb84, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Hello,

I just got my L's a week ago and thought I would introduce myself since I've been snooping through the forum!

I did the 1 day learner course through HART, before doing the course I had only ridden twice before for really short periods, the course really helped a lot!

I'm all geared up and bought a ninja 300, the bike seems great, not that I have much to compare it to, but I would say it's learner friendly, easy and fun to ride. The reason I bought a bike is just for pleasure, have always wanted one! Although I might use it for commuting into the city occasionally once I'm more experienced :)

Here's a photo of my ride
    zk68vs.

Hope to see some of you around!

Cheers,
    Ben

2.  Top
  3. Welcome Ben. You will find the Netrider crew supportive overall and the collective wisdom invaluable if you sift out the shitestirrers.

Are you hot?

4. That link isn't working for me Mick, but the new rider session sounds good, I do enjoy standing around drinking coffee!

Thanks Amazone, sounds like most forums then :) Already finding the noob cornering tips very helpful! Hot is subjective.. but I do like to admire myself in the mirror.. so I would say yes!

5. Do a search on '10am leaner' and it should come up