Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New lid

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by davidk, Aug 21, 2015.

1. A big thumbs up to The Helmet Warehouse (y)
    The Helmet Warehouse - Motorcycle Helmets Australia - Discounted Motorcycle Jackets Sydney - Mens Motorcycle Helmets - Ladies Motorcycle Gear Australia

I ordered a HJC R-PHA helmet last Sunday and received it this Wednesday....super fast service!

The helmet fits perfectly and feels great, heaps lighter that the one its replacing and hopefully a lot quieter too...I am looking forward to testing it out this weekend :)
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Nice one, pls only "test out" it's comfort level not its impact ability
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I hear great things about the new R-PHA's - please give a review since I'm lining this up for my next purchase.
  4. Nice lid mate
  5. I certainly shall George! (y)
  6. absolutely....comfort and sound levels only! (y)
  7. The weather here in Vic has been nice this weekend and it was great to get out for a ride down the Peninsula :happy:
    Very pleased with the new helmet! Light, fits really snugly and is noticeably quieter than its replacement. The supplied Pinlock visor was easy to fit and even with the front vent closed it didn't fog up. Up to now I am very happy with it, and as a bonus it was half the price of what I was expecting to pay for a decent lid! (y)

Here its is last Saturday...for those of you from Melbourne you will know where this pic was taken ;)

• Like Like x 1