Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Kwaka!!!

Discussion in 'Showcase' at netrider.net.au started by Dna82, Feb 7, 2013.

1. I have just paid for a 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300, I will indeed be posting photos when I got pick her up tomorrow!!! Soo excited!

2. Congrats mate - nice bike........looking forward to the pics

3. Yeah, I got the Ebony one. I will try not to flood you guys with pics lol, first brand new vehicle purchase ever!

4. We'll understand..............it's a right of passage when you get a new bike....

Post the pics and post them in numbers :)

5. Nice choice of bike, ive had mine since end of September last year and not a think wrong with it!

6. Good to hear! :)

7. What colour did you get? Also did you get it with ABS?

8. Mine is black and mine is Non ABS as i would of had to wait longer and since they had a white (demo) and black one which arrived not long after they were released... im guessing mine would of been one of the first lot sold.

Only thing i have against it is it sits on high Revs when doing 100km/hr and with my Two Brothers exhaust and 7k rpm it get abit anouying haha other then that great little bike!

9. He says Ebony :D

Congrats on the purchase dude!

10. lol yeah, been looking at the kwaka website too much... lol

Getting it tomorrow as it wasn't ready friday and went to Wet n Wild on saturday... itching t get it lol.

11. Finally got it!!!
    [​IMG]

12. There are some seriously good looking learner bikes year days...

• Like Like x 1