Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New KLR650 rider from Melbourne

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by KLR Nirvana, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Hi all,

My name is Tim and I am from Melbourne. Relatively new to riding - I picked up my KLR650 at Easter this year, commute to work on it (via the Monash) every day and am thoroughly enjoying it. Actually it has started a chain reaction at home and now my wife and kids all want bikes as well :)

Still on my L-plates and learning something new every time I get on the bike, I have been fortunate to meet a few people who have been great advisors and examples to me of how to have a right attitude and philosophy towards riding.

Look forward to having some great discussions on this forum and hopefully meeting a few of you ona group ride one day soon!

All the best, KLR Nirvana
  2. Welcome in Tim :)
  3. Hey KLR....

Welcome - I got my 09 KLR about 2 months ago...
  4. Hi and welcome to NR
  5. Welcome tim seems the bugs bitten you and your family good to hear you missus is intrested too
  6. Thanks all for the warm welcome!

Yes Trent, she has even found a bike that she likes - ZX250. Won't be long till she is on the road as well, I think :)
  7. G'day Tim and welcome to Netrider mate.