Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Kid on the block

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by L0Ki, Nov 22, 2007.

1. Hi guys,

Let me introduce myself. I'm 17 and got my L's about 2 months ago (how do you all feel about 17 year olds?). I'm in the process of looking for a bike so i can begin my motorcyling experience, but as you could imagine dont have alot of $$$ so it hasnt been easy.

Looking forward to it. Hope i can be of some help aswell.

2. Hi mate and welcome. :)

We were all 17 once and I bet all wish we still were. :LOL:

What state are you in there is a few Guildfords.
  3. Sorry I'll update it, it's in NSW.

Thanks for the welcome too.
  4. Hi from just down the road... In Granville wid da boyz.... :biker:
  5. Ok cool ,Im in guildford so I'll keep an eye out for you when you get a bike.
  6. . . . . . . not to be mistaken for loki (Brad) with the RS125.
  7. Woops...sorry i always use LOKi but that was taken. Hope i havnt upset anyone. :grin:

Thanks for all the welcomes too.
  8. Welcome LOki.

Good luck with the bike hunting.....it's all good fun.

Come along to a coffee meet you'll meet heaps of us that way. BTW you're welcome along to these with or without a bike.

Anyway, hope to see you out & about on 2 wheels soon.

9. Welcome to NR, mate. :grin:
  10. Don't worry about the different usernames, LOKi; I'm sure if you keep your presence here pretty low-key, no-one will notice :LOL:.

Welcome to Netrider :).
  11. Welcome mate! Some driving experience helps more than you can imagine (before you start riding), but good luck getting your license.
  12. I've had my manual car license for as long as i could have. I got them the day i turned 17, so hopefully i have enough experience!!

Thanks for all the welcomes. great bunch of people on here!
  13. :rofl:

welcome to Netrider LOKi

14. Welcome to NR.. :grin:
  15. try not to get too controversial :grin:

welcome mate, good luck with the hunt.
  16. Welcome and enjoy the site,and good luck with the purchase.

P.S. Kawa's go the fastest
  17. I don't know who this person is :grin: ??Welcome LOki to the strange, wonderful, envigorating, happy, weird, absurb, dangerous, mystical world of Netrider.... oh, and welcome to motorcycling. Watch out we are a strange mob :LOL:
  18. I like 17 year olds. I was one once.

I still act like one now.

Welcome aboard.