Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Kid On The Block

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by kiss_the_future, Jan 20, 2005.

1. Like the title says im new. I was told about this site from a few members on the ozsportsbike forum.

I've just recently purchased a bike...and of course all i seem to wanna do is ride, ride and ride some more. Would like to go riding with a few people though, u know make things a bit more fun.

Im down in the south eastern suburbs of melbourne, so if anyone down this way wants an adrenalin rush, give me a buzz.

2. Welcome KTF, glad you dropped in :) what bike have you bought?

3. Hi mate, welcome to the forums.

Cheers
    Lids
    :D :D :D

4. Hey KTF, I'm in South Melbourne, if you're up for a blast some time I could be up for it. Pm me.

5. Im riding an Aprilia RS 125 Rossi Replica...learners bike.

6. Potential for lots of fun with that bike, I reckon!

Happy to hook up if you want to head out for a ride some time. I'm in Burwood - where are you?

7. Im down in Cranbourne

8. Welcome to the forums KTF, glad to have another stroker in the mix :D

9. Welcome. I''m in Frankston, might see you out there one day..

10. Hey hey. I try to hang around the mt dandenongs at least once a week (either monday, thursday or saturday) usually around 3.00pm. If you're down there, look out for the red kawasaki zzr250 ;p. You'll know it's me if you note that I don't have the big 'ZZR' stickers on my bike.

11. Welcome KTF.. Im also in Cranbourne, always happy to go out for a ride :D :D :D :D :D

12. Welcome aBoard KTF. Ride safe.

13. Welcome KTF, I assume you may be joining the general rabble that appear for coffee on a Friday night. Great little bike you have got there as well.

14. Hey KTF. Welcome to the forums. Hope to see you out and about... :)

15. Will most definately be seeing most of you on a ride sometime in the future...be afraid, be very afraid

16. afraid? of a 125? whatzitgunnado, bite my ankles?? bwahahahahahahahhaaa :LOL:

sorrrry :oops: welcome to this site eh :wink:

17. Welcome to the forum kiss. Good to hear you got a RS125 but there's no way I'm going to sit behind you on a ride :shock: :p :p I get enough smoke from the NSR as it is :roll:

18. howdy KTF, nice little bike. you should come down to southbank tonight so I can check it out ;)

19. Welcome :twisted:

Stay safe and have fun

Lisa :twisted:

20. gidday and welcome
    to here...
    sportsbike...?Aprilia...cool
    and
    from your location..you know what an LS1 is???
    if you do, I am validated..... :shock:

cheers