Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Kid on the block

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Chameleon Saint, May 26, 2016.

1. Hey guys.
    New to the forum/site. I have passed by here over the years but never stopped in.
    Live in Brisbane.
    Have a 2011 Suzuki Gladius SFV 650. Bought it back in 2012. Had a Honda Shadow VT750 previously.
    I am not a racer or twisty seeker but I love riding. Every now and again I do enjoy a trip somewhere away from the traffic I endure every day going to and from work.

• Like Like x 4
  2. welcome aboard :)
  3. Welcome to the forum mate
  4. welcome to Netrider CS!
  5. Welcome to NR...

Both saints and sinners live here..

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hello and welcome Chameleon SaintChameleon Saint. Would love to see photos of your Gladius out in the wild (y)
  7. Welcome! I share the sentiment, sometimes a run somewhere for no reason apart from the riding is just what a person needs.
  8. Welcome to NR from Adelaide. I love the twisties and touring.
  9. Welcome mate, always nice to have another rider who just loves to ride for the sake of it :cool:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. gday Chameleon SaintChameleon Saint welcome to NR! being a rider means you can ride how/what/when you like, don't feel you have to justify your choices to anyone as long as you are enjoying it and no-one is getting hurt.
  11. Welcome mate
  12. Cheers guys for the welcomes.
  13. Welcome fellow QLD'er ! Awesome rides and nothing wrong with your riding style. It's a lifetime of enjoyment so there's plenty of time!
    • Agree Agree x 1