Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New katana with hints from nostalgic CBX6

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by scooter, Oct 4, 2005.

1.  Top
  2. I like it! :D

Inline 6 as well by the looks of it. Interesting. :shock:

3. Is this been released or are we talking concept......either way it's a darn sight better looking than the GSX750S Katana I had back in 1982, and probably a lot faster..

4. That's not an opinion hornet, more like a "I spend way too much time here" type of reply.

Funny thing is i have been away for a week, guess what riding my bike, not the keyboard, and when I was thinking of posting this thread the thought occurred to me that it may have been done already, but then almost immediatley another thought took over, along the lines of "don't worry, hornet will be the first to let you know"!

If only predicting the future was this easy, where's that form guide?

5. Take it easy will you, plenty of people point this type of mistake out all the time. Just because it was Paul who did it does not mean you flame him. He mearly pointed out the fact that this has been posted already and those OPINIONS that you are so sorely after have been left already for you in another post for you to salivate over. It therefore save those of us who have been on here in the last week the heartache of a repeat thread, instead you can get your opinion fix at the already created thread and save us the time of reposting ours.

You should have been grateful that he pointed this out to you, so that you could go and read people opinions without having to wait for them to come to you, most of which wouldn't because they have already been posted.

Just for you though here is my opinion: I DON'T LIKE IT!! It has potential to be a HOT bike but there is just something not quite right about it. It looks good at certain angles but others it looks horrible, Much like Kristy from big brother. My Overall opinion of it is, Sorry it's just not for me.

6. No need to preach father leet speek, evidently your opinion is further cemented now that you have viewed the extensive list of photos to be found in my thread which were not made abundant in the other.

7. Well maybe you should have added them to the other thread upon hearing of it existence rather then flaming those who let you know about it.