Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Joke 8

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by OzzyDevil, Sep 21, 2012.

1. THE Lone Ranger was captured by an Indian tribe. The chief said, “Ah, the great Lone Ranger. We will execute you in three days, but I will grant you three last requests. What’s your first?”
    The Lone Ranger responded, “I’d like to speak to my horse, alone.” They brought Silver over, the Ranger whispered in his ear, and Silver galloped away. Later that night, he returned with a beautiful blonde on his back. She went to the Ranger’s tent and spent the night.
    The next day the chief asked the Ranger for his second request. Again, he asked to speak to Silver. After he had, Silver pissed off and returned with a stunning brunette, who spent the night in the Ranger’s tent.
    Impressed, the chief said the following morning, “You have a fine and loyal horse. But we will still kill you tomorrow. What’s your last request?”
    The Ranger asked for Silver yet again. But this time he grabbed him by both ears, looked him in the eye and said, “Listen very carefully. For the last time, I said bring POSSE, not PUSSY!”