Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New joke 30: Places Ive been

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Jeffco, Aug 10, 2013.

1. I have been too many places, but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.

I've also never been to in Cognito, but I hear no one recognizes you there.

I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport or port and to get there you have to be driven. I have made several trips there, thanks to my friends, family and work.

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and with my knees being how they are I think I will leave that to the younger crowd or internet forum users

I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.

I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.

Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I hear go there more often as you get older.

One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can get!

I have been told that my next journey should be to in Continent, apparently It's an age thing.

Today is one of the many National Mental Health Days throughout the year. You can do your bit by remembering to send an e-mail to at least one unstable person

With netrider my job is doneJ
    Remembering your age.....I have sent this in large print.
  2. oh so thats why ive had so many emails
  3. I was in Solvent for a while but it cost a lot to get there. I was also in Tolerant but I just couldn't get on with the locals and argued with them nearly as much as when I was in Dispute.

I've had a few girlfriends over the years and they were mostly OK but in Diana Jones case she just kept cracking the whip on me and something nasty in Cident meant that the relationship dissolved in Soluble...
    • Like Like x 1