Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Joke 15: First Date

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by Jeffco, Nov 22, 2012.

1. A man plans to take a lady out for the first time so he goes all out. He starts with dinner at french resturant before going on to Her Majesty's theatre to see a show.
    The evening is a huge success and wanting to ensure success he continues to act like a gentleman and as he drops her at her door he says 'I have had a lovely time. You looked so beautiful, you remind me of a beautiful climbing rose. May I call you tomorrow?'
    She agrees and a date is made. The next night he knocks on her door and when she opens it she slaps him hard across the face. He is stunned. 'What was that for?' he asks.
    She replies 'I looked up beautiful climbing rose in the encyclopaedia last night and it said-'
    'Best suited for rooting against a brick wall or fence - no good in an open bed.’

• Like Like x 1