Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Joke 10

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by OzzyDevil, Oct 31, 2012.

1. A MAN lost one of his arms in an accident. He became very depressed because he loved to play golf and couldn’t anymore. One day he decided to commit suicide. He went to the top of a building and was standing on the ledge when saw a man skipping along, whooping and kicking up his heels. He looked closer and saw that the man didn’t have any arms at all.
    The one-armed man thought, “What am I doing up here feeling sorry for myself? I still have one good arm. There goes a man with no arms skipping along so happily and getting on with his life.”
    He hurried down and caught up with the armless man. He told him how glad he was to see him because he had lost one of his arms and felt useless and was going to kill himself. He thanked him for saving his life and told him what an inspiration he was.
    The man with no arms began dancing and whooping and kicking up his heels again, so the man with one arm asked, “Why are you so happy?”
    The no-armed man said, “I’m not happy – my fcuken balls are itchy!”