Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Jacket

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by hornet, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Nearly ten years ago, (well, March '05) when I bought the Hornet, I bought a MotoDry winter jacket. It's been through thick and thin and still doesn't have a mark on it, but the other day I had to ride in some torrential rain, and it leaked like a sieve! So, time for a Father's Day present.
    I bought an RST Contour plus Alpha, all the tags say it is waterproof, and all the good stuff, so I'll post some sort of review when I've ridden in it a bit :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hornet, if you can't spoil yourself on Father's Day when else could you?

RST gear has a good reputation. I'll be interested in your review. Get the wife to put the hose on you!
  3. Don't you go putting ideas in Mrs Hornet's head :LOL:
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Paul,

We can't wait too long to find out how waterproof that jacket is. I was just suggesting one method by which you could fast track your report.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. First ride in the new jacket today, up to the Pie Shop this afternoon, and although it was not raining it certainly felt warmer than the old MotoDry...