Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Invention...

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Kurtis_Strange, Jan 28, 2006.

1. I'm thinking of inventing a device which you stick on your TV....when the ads come on it automatically activates the mute button on your remote, based on sound frequency or something like that.

I'm going to call it the 'adblocker' or something similar.

hate ads, hate TV.....er yeah I'm watchin TV again.... :LOL: but not the ads :p

2. good luck champ.. i am with you. the adds are so irritating. :twisted:
  3. Do what i did. Buy a digital top box with a hard drive in it. You can pause the tv at the start of a movie and it starts recording. Wait 20 mins then start watching the movie. Then you can fast forward the ads.
  4. Send me two of 'em.

5. you wouldn't sell many, because when the ad for your "adblocker" comes on the tv no one will hear what it is :shock:
  6. Kmart and Target mate...:p

I reckon something like that would be made illegal anyway, imagine the outcry from corporations like Channel 9 & 10...it would put them out of business.
  7. nah! kmart and target would go out of business, People see the AD on tv, go out and buy the product. no hear AD = no go buy the product you just did'nt hear advertised on the tv, beside the ads are the best thing on most of the time, Ads are about the only thing that have'nt got C.S.I infront of them.