Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New in town

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by sharkuss, Jul 18, 2008.

1. G'day all Sharkuss here, call me that or Simon I don't really care. Just don't call me Veronica .... I hate it when my Dad calls me that. Err anyways where was I ... Just moved to Melbourne from the gloriously sunny and MUCH WARMER central coast of NSW (think Newcastle).

Just hopped back onto the bike (Yammy FZ1 2001) full time sorta after spending the last 2yrs recovering from a pretty bad car prang, looking to meet new faces and friends down here.

I have a nice enduring sarcastic nature, am old and cynical, posess the fashion sense of a muppet, and have about as much style as an annual Orthodontist's picnic. Generally just so much fun to be around.

Invite me to anything and look forward to meeting you ;)

2. For all the reasons stated (except perhaps for the wisdom of moving to Melbourne from lovely Newcastle), you should fit right in round here :LOL:.

3. Welcome Aboard (Veronica) Simon
    aVkepTi.
    I see you're gonna fit in just fine around here
    :LOL:
    BTW mate ... If you ever need directions, You know who to ask right? :oops:

4. I am surprised you don't get lost going home Vin. :LOL:

5. OK .. which one of you guys has my wife been talking to ??? :?

6. Not me, I mighta gone the right way if i hadda :p :LOL: :p

7. Ronnie it is, then! :grin:

8. G'day and welcome sharkuss.
    There are a few NR's close to you.
    Keep an eye out.

9. Hi Veronica :p

10. Welcome

Hi Simon,

Welcome to Victoria I hope you enjoy it.

I have been in Victoria now 12 months after relocating from Newcastle on my own and still hating the cold. I have met and made some great friends on Netrider also been on a few good rides too.

If you ever in Geelong, give me some notice and we will go for a ride sometime, I generally ride every weekend.

Stay safe.

Lisa

11. Welcome

Hi Simon,

I have been in Victoria now 12 months after relocating from Newcastle on my own and still hating the cold. I have met and made some great friends on Netrider also been on a few good rides too.

If you are ever in Geelong, give me some notice and we will go for a ride sometime, I generally ride every weekend.

Stay safe.

Lisa

12. Welcome

Hi Simon,

If you are ever in Geelong, give me some notice and we will go for a ride sometime, I generally ride every weekend.

Stay safe.

Lisa

13. Welcome Vern,
    Better get used to the names etc.

You also must have just missed the Icicle Ride then. Shame. that would really have been a great big welcome to the glorious Victorian weather.
    Crappy one day shitty the next. :roll:
    Only joking. :grin:
    Now all I need to do is coincide a ride day with reasonable weather.
    Can it be done??
    All will be revealled.

Cheers and catchya

Cam

14. Thanks all :grin:

Cam fix the weather ...... bloody now ..... I lived on Lake Macquarie for friggin years and yeah sure it gets to 0 overnight but at least it's up to 13 by 9am !!!!!

Lisa, done deal, we'll do coffee some weekend soon. Maybe a bunch of NetRiders over this side of town can be lead down that way. We can lament at The Knights performance and reminisce over the days of The Chief.

Doodlebug, GreyBM, Loz ............... STFU !!!! :LOL:

Hope to ride with you all soon :wink:

15. I welcomes you in the town Hope you lead a good life here.

16. what the f*uck thread revival spam or what the f*uck thread revival idiot!?

17. ???????