Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New in Newcastle

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by josh_1988, Oct 3, 2007.

1. hey im 18 and got my ls about 2 weeks ago been wanting bike for ages this site has helped me with my decisions and general knowledge about bikes a Huge amount. This site looks like a really good one, more freindly and not full of immature kids which is pretty much all ive seen on the net.

hope i get to know a few other people in my area.

2. Hehe, *snort chuckle*, you said, "Huge". :wink:

Welcome to NR. :grin:
  3. Gday Josh & welcome to the world of NR.

If ya want to complete your profile with ya location then people in your area can be in contact.

There are a few in the Newy area just keep a look out on the posts & you'll find them if they don't find you first.

Anyway, enjoy your new found freedom & be safe.
  4. Ahh thanks for remindin me almost forgot to put my location.. cyas around the fourm
  5. hey josh
    im from newcastle and have just got back on a bike after a 10yr stint of being a cager
    we will have to organise a ride soon as there a few new guys from newy on here

6. yeh sounds good what kind of bike/bikes do u ride now? and 10 years ago?

what do u mean by cager?
  7. hi there josh,

im also from newi so when you are up for a ride pm me.

cager means driving a car.

8. Hi Ya Josh, welcome aboard. If I get time when a ride or coffe is on I'll see ya there. Keep safe mate and enjoy.
  9. Hey mate welcome to the loony farm.. :grin: :LOL:
  10. im from newcastle as well, new to the area and I ride, so if you guys get any rides or anything organised give me a buzz :)
  11. i have a rg 250 (sentimental reasons) it was my first ever bike
    and cager = car driver

also had a fzr750 but just sold it
    getting r6 very soon

12. Im also in newy, theres a cruise on this weekend that starts at speers point and heads down to the entrance
  13. what day is it saturday or sunday?
  14. its on Sunday the 21st, its a charity cruise for CANTEEN and costs $10 to enter, starts at Speers Point Park at 9am and heading down the central coast and then back up to dixon park for a BBQ, its hosted by the Hunter Valley Monaro Club but bikes have been invited and theres a group of us going.

If you do come you should be able to spot my bike so come and say hello