Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New in Brissy

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by K89, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Hi fellow riders!

I just bought a Black CBR250r, my hubby is quite the enthusiast... I thought it was time I join. I have always been more the dirt biker but I am really enjoying the CBR!

Hope to see some of you around!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hello K

You're not related to K in "Men in Black", by any chance :LOL:??

Welcome to the tar, and to Netrider
  3. Welcome to NR K89.. enjoy the ride
  4. Ahoy and welcome, fellow Brisbanean. :)
  5. Welcome! What year is the CBR? I love the look of the new ones.

I have your bike's smaller brother, and the most dirt I've ridden is the gravel roads at Mt Crosby.

Hope to see you around.
  6. Hi, great to see another Brissy lady rider here. I ride with my hubby too. Welcome to NR, might see you out and about one day.
  7. Hello K, welcome aboard. Good to see another Brizzie rider on here.
  8. Welcome to NR, K. The CBR is a fun little bike, I'm sure you'll have a blast. :)
  9. Thanks everyone!! :) Awesome community! Glad to see some ladies in the mix!
    To answer mendosi, it's a 2011 model. It's also the ABS one, wasn't initially going to get the ABS - didn't see any point but they had one in stock and gave it to me for non-ABS price!

Already enjoying! Seem to be struggling a bit in the corners, but I'll get it I'm sure! Counter steering it a lot to take in.......
  10. PS hornet, my hubby's name starts with a 'J', we are J and K. that just dawned on me! Guess the galaxy is safe while we're around ;)

11. <3 :cool: