Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New/Improved Suzukis for 2007

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by jd, Oct 2, 2006.

1. http://www.suzuki-gb.co.uk/article.asp?id=679
    Looks like the B-King is finally going into production, but unlike the original concept will only have a naturally aspirated Hayabusa engine (be interesting to see how it sells against the rumoured Kawasaki Z1400). The Bandit is being upgraded to a new water-cooled, fuel-injected 1250cc engine - so that's one less oil-cooled bike (not sure if water cooling is actually an advantage for that sort of bike). The new K7 GSXR1000 is interesting in offering three seperate engine maps which can be selected by the rider (designed for wet, dry and intermediate conditions) along with a host of other engine and chassis tweaks.

2. You forgot to mention that the K7 GSXR1000 has an even fuglier exhaust system than the K6! Personally i think it's a real step back for the Spuzuki designers, and that they should've take a hint from Lotus7's K6 pipes. :grin:

Twin huge conventional pipes and pink pin-striping on a flagship sports bike. :roll:
  3. its cool to see the b-king being made but what's with the exhaust it looks like it sticks out 100m past the tail of the bike
  4. Koma, I can't see any pics there of this huge twin exhaust or the pink pinstriping.... Where'd you see those?
  5. http://www.mcnews.com.au/2007_bikes/sports/suzuki_gsx-r1000/gallery/index.htm

This is one ugly bike, i would wait till 2008 for new colours or even 2009 for new design.

Although it's Fugly i bet it will still kick arse, Gixa brand has been kicking arse for so long now and is unbeatable as a package
    - build quaility
    - power
    - handling
    - comfort

Also most of the weight is in the exhaust system which has been created due to tough new emission laws, ie lighter after market exhaust and u'll have one mean machine.... too bad the K7 colours suck

This will be hard to beat, can't wait for it to come out and read some reviews on it
  6. For some reason I was expecting to see a 'new' model SV @ the expo - but no - both models same :(
    The new Bandit 650S looks pretty cool tho' - pity its a UK release only .......