Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

new hyo gt250r L rider from hornsby area

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by grahamk, Nov 18, 2008.

1. gday its graham here id thought id just sasy hello to fellow riders :)

ive had my licence for three months and ive had my new hyosung for just over a month and its going great.

so far the bike is black with mcguire's products over it, carbon fibre s/d exhaust, fender eliminator, red stripes on the rims. im not gonna do to much for my 250 atm:p

hopefully ill find some riders to ride with here:)

talk to you guys later

cheers

2. Welcome to Netrider Graham :)

3. thankyou very much:)

4. Hey Graham,

welcome to NR .. checkout L's Sessions if you wanna get out on Weds evenings or L/Ps Ride (put off to this weekend).

5. thanks OzYoda

so there will be an L session on tomorrow night? free?

haha yea i had my name in for the cruise last sat. to bad about the weather though hopefully this weekend will be alot better :)

6. g'day graham, I live in turramurra so I'm pretty close to you. Give me a shout anytime you want to go for a ride. I'm planning on catching up with one of the other NR members sometime this week to do a Palm Beach run. If you're interested send me a PM and we'll work something out.

Welcome by the way. I think you mentioned you were planning on heading on the putty ride, shame you missed it, a few of us ended up going anyway. Check out my post and the other posts from the guys for a review of the ride. https://netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=59478

Z.

7. thanks Zane Marx for your pesonse.

feel free to pop into dominos thornliegh for a pizza anytime :grin:

8. Heya :) I (actually.. most of us) are up in the area on the way to old pac often, come with for a ride sometime.

9. yea for sure......pm me here when uve aranged something or if you want my number.....thanks for the notice

10. Welcome aboard Graham :wink: . New here myself. Congrats on your purchase. My son just bought himself a LAMS spec Hyo 650S. If it's as good as it looks, it should be a great bike for him. Hopefully your 250 works out that way too :wink: . Always a gamble with a (relatively) new brand, but every road test i've read seems to give them a pretty good report. Time will tell.

Cheers, Gazzr

11. THANKS Gazzr1100

i say hyos are a good choice for first riders. ive done 2000km and its working and ive had no problems :). yea the 650 models are awsome good choice for your sun.

thanks

and ill welcome you here aswell
    :grin: :grin: :grin:

12. Hey mate,

Welcome to the group.

Theres a group on facebook if you have that that usally do weekly rides, they have a few members from that area.
    If your on it check out in groups north shore motorbike club.

I joined few months back, its good to go riding with fellow l and p platers and have a few people on full licence as well.

13. thanks for the welcome mate.:)

yea ill give that a look...now gotta remember my facebook password hmmmmsss.