Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Honda EVO6 Concept Bike - SEXY

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by aus_dragon, Oct 26, 2007.

1.  Top
  2. Not bad as far a nekids go..... A little V-Rod Hardly ish ?

V8

3. Wow 30 years of development and the Goldwing's finally back where it started, a big fat heavy naked. Now if they could just get around to pulling the plastic off some of the other bikes they've ruined....

4. that is wicked

5. Not sure why, but it looks a little yamaha-ish to me...

It's a pretty cool design though. Love the styling on the wheels.

6. I don't say this often, but if that goes into production I'm buying one. It's awesome, and with that six, power delivery will be smoooooth as.

7. that is awesome. gorgeous.

but with all that kit would cost the moon. if they put a 1-1.4 i4 like a FZ1 or B-king it would be more affordable and damn people would be all over it

8. Meh It's an Other Brutal Big Nakid.
    I will grant it does look better than the B King, but still just can't get excited.

9. I hear powdered rhino horn is good for that.... :wink:

10. That's like saying it looks better than a cat's a**ehole; not really a compliment. :wink:

It looks interesting, but I'd imagine it'd be a whale to ride.

11. :WStupid:

12. De.....De.....Deuville...would be a great bike if they kept it in a naked, sportsbike style.

13. Yep. Naked or semi-naked VFR would be nice too (like the original VF) - after all if you're going to be different and use a V-4 engine why hide it behind plastic.

14. I want one.... I want one now!! I'm not normally into nakeds but this does something for me!! Gives me a ......

aVZOCz0.
    :grin: :grin:

15. What about the new CB400 ey?

HondaCB400SB.

16. Now that is nice, wonder if it'd be LAMS legal (though Honda probably wouldn't sell it here even if it was).

17. I really like the new CB1100f and especially CB1100R concepts.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]