Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

new here

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by lisa R1, Apr 4, 2006.

1. hi new to the forum , i have just move to australia and would like to know where the best roads are around victoria :)

2. Hi Lisa,

There are plenty of great roads around Victoria from the Great Ocean Road to Reefton and Black Spurs there are heaps from Whittlesea to Kinglake and then to Healsville. There really are alot of good roads maybe you could team up with a few bikes off here Im sure a few would help you out and show you around.

So were ya from Lisa are you staying in Australia long? :)
  3. Gender..... Check
    Age...... Check
    Location..... Check
    <Just jokes :wink: >
    I'll show you around, Lisa!
    I'm in S.E. suburbs (near Chadstone).
    Send me a PM if you want a riding buddy.
    Daz. :wink:
  4. hi i got here 3 weeks ago ,i moved here from stoke-on-trent { England } and i plain no staying , i bort my new R1 today and can't want to go out riding :grin:
  5. Hello and welcome Lisa R1 :)

Great name :)

Stay safe and have fun

6. Give me your bike (for free) if you get sick of it!
    Like that will ever happen - lol
  7. I'm a Scouser, too!
    :roll: :LOL:
  9. :facepalm: i just got here so i not looking for a boyfrend yet , but i must say your gender checks out and your age now for your bike
  10. Hi Lisa, Im over your side of town also, plenty of nice roads out our way.
    Welcome to the forum :)
  11. welcome to the forum lisa, stay safe :)
  12. Welcome

Cheers :cool:
  13. :eek: new R1 at 21??? :eek: :eek: :eek: how did you afford that!? damn the british pound sterling! ..ohh and welcome to the forum :)
  14. Welcome Lisa, to both our wonderful country, and to the Forum.

You'll find tons of great roads within easy riding distance of Melbourne, and when you've worn them out, come up to NSW and I'll show you a few of our twisties!
  15. Welcome Lisa, to Australia and the forum.

Plenty of great rides to be had and don't have to travel far to get to them. What a life hey? :grin:
  16. Welcome to Australia and the forum Lisa :grin:

And crusingal, what have you got there at home, a bike shop? :shock: :LOL:
  17. Hi there Lisa and welcome.

:grin: :grin:
  18. Another bloody Pom, just what we need, :LOL: if you need a translator let me know, Warwickshire boy myself, been here 48 years.