Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New here

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by killerman, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Hi names john I'm new here.. haven't really been out much of late
    been having a spate of bad luck with bikes ATM about a month ago i binned a 07 R1 so went and bout a 2009 R1 and had it 4 weeks and went for a ride with a few mates and hit a bit of gravel up top of Mount G.. ended up calling a ambo and spending a night in RBH and spewing my guys up on way home from massive dosages of morphine.. Tore my AC joint/ligament. so after ordering all the parts ex overseas, I managed to save myself $2,000..
    Been riding about 14 years on and off been off for about 6. im 33 Married got a child and I work in mining .Most of those years are on dirt bikes, rebuilt a 82 Dr250 and 2005 Husquvarna fe 610

So atm while I'm waiting on the parts I'm having a bit of a rest as a week after my last "off" a guy got cleaned up by a truck right next to where i dropped my bike..

Attached Files:

2. Hi John - welcome to Netrider. You'll find a heap of useful info here and you might be able to find a group of riders to run with when you're back on the bike. Sorry to read about your acco and the one that happened a week later - scary shit..

Hope your parts come in sooner rather than later (y)
  3. Go one part today... lol wasnt expecting it LOL another 8 to go
  4. Woo hoo! Almost there then! (y)
  5. haha... this is true, but i rekon chrismas will come first (s'cuse the pun)