Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Held Phantom Gloves Size 11 Black

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by bigDan, Aug 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For sale New Held Phantom Gloves Size 11 Black, purchased online and unfortunately wrong size. These gloves retail for US$290 + shipping, selling for $240 + postage at buyers expense if required.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Reduced to $240

3. if you've only tried them on and discovered they don't fit, you could try contacting info[at]heldaustralia[dot]com[dot]au and see if they can help you out at all...

4. Thanks for the suggestion, I guess it can't hurt to contact them, although I wouldn't expect them to help with something purchased OS. Unfortunately the return shipping and re-shipping costs are the reason why I've chosen to try and sell them, cut my losses and re-order correct size.

5. Have you already re-ordered? I have a pair of size 10 Titans that are too big for me that I'm about to try and get rid of... and it just occurred to me that they may fit you (assuming the phantoms are too big) - my size 10 warm'n'drys fit perfect but the titans are too large.

yell out if you're interested in maybe trying them on...

6. Anyone interested at $220?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.