Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New guy

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by stan, Mar 28, 2006.

1. Hi All,

Have joined your fourm so i can further enjoy my motorcycling. Have been riding for about 20 years and love it. i don't have a car so i get to enjoy my riding every day. The only problem i have is not enough people to ride with. As all my friends get a little older, they trade in the bikes for a station wagon.

I have checked out the disscussion boards and have a heap of reading to do

cheers

stan

2. Welcome to this little corner of the web. Seems they're quite a friendly bunch around here!

3. Welcome mate, don't think you'll have any trouble finding people willing to join you for a ride around here.

4. Welcome Stan. Check out the calendar section. There are always rides posted up there, which you are welcome to come along to. :)

5. Gday nub

Cheers :cool:

6. g'day and welcome to the forum, havent been on a netrider ride yet but will soon

7. Stan, Stan, He's our man,
    If he can't do it, no-one will. :grin:

Hi Stan. :)

8. Hi there Stan, welcome. They're a friendly bunch here, and some of them can even ride a bit.

9. Hi stan! Nice to see you got yourself an awesome bike. :grin: :grin: :LOL:
    If you get a chance i'd highly recommend dropping in on a coffee night to meet and greet with some of the usuals on the forums - then mosey along to a ride or two.

You'd be the third FZR1000 that i know of around Melbourne.

PS. Don't spose you've got a spare fuel sender unit?! My damn reserve switch is useless until i get a replacement.

10. Hi stan :)

Now you have joined up you'll have plenty of people to ride with :)

11. Hi and Welcome Stan,

First thing I though of :grin: :grin:

12. Sure it was. :roll: :LOL: :LOL:

Shouldn't you be working. :wink: :LOL: :LOL:

13. hey stan
    welcome to our little forum
    hope to see u on a ride soon bud
    :grin:

14. Thanks all,

was all set to join this fourm once before but it disapeared?

Will be keen to go for a ride, just as soon as the little matter of the broken collor bone has healed, i'm still about three or four weeks away.
    But then again, thats what i said three or four weeks ago.

cheers

stan

15. Howdy Stan!

Welcome to the forums! :grin:

16. Hi Stan!! I just joined too :)