Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New guy

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by BlueWolf, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Hi!

New guy from Sydney here.

After years of thinking about getting my bike licence, since I was a kid and being licenced for a car for nearly 10 years, I finally did the pre learner test.

The pre-learner test was easier than I expected but was great to brush up on skills and get some critique.

I have to sit my DKT in a couple days but I think that should be ok.

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi.

I'm keen to learn more and more about the finer points of riding and staying safe to get the best experience out of every ride.

When I do get my own bike I'd love to get together with other other people of simmilar experience and more advanced to ride with to hone my skills, share experiences and just generally have a good time.

It seems like a great community here on netrider and I would love to be a part of it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. G'day SamSam, welcome to Netrider. Congratulations passing your pre-Learner test; let us know how you go with the DKT.
  3. Welcome along Mr Wolf.
  4. I don't know how to acknowledge or like posts but thanks for the replies!
  5. Welcome to Netrider BlueWolf!
  6. Welcome to NR...
  7. welcome aboard :]
  8. Cheers!

And thanks for the heads up about the practice sessions. I might even get along before I get a bike to check it out of that's cool.
  9. well come! (y)
  10. Indeed welcome, and get out to Homebush and let OzYoda and the gang give you the benefit of their years of experience and wisdom!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I passed the DKT no worries.

Now I just need some wheels!
    • Like Like x 1
  12. That's a good start! Now time for bike hunting...
  13. Welcome to Netrider and a lifetime of addiction to two wheels!