Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New guy

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by James H, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Hey got my bike about two months ago and I think I'm doing okay. I go on rides with my dad sometimes but haven't really been able to get out anywhere recently :( Hopefully though I can join some group rides and go to the weekly Learner sessions, I really enjoy riding and I'm glad I decided to buy a bike :D

2. Welcome to NR...
  3. Hello James and Welcome. Well worth getting to Saturday Practice at Homebush. They are running learner friendly rides as well so get along and say hi to the guys and girls down there.
  4. Will do just have to get a Saturday off of work, which can be a bit of a struggle at times but yeah really hoping to get down to Homebush at least once or twice to improve my slow riding skills and hopefully go on some learner friendly rides
  5. Welcome. I only work half the year, so if you want to go for a ride on weekdays, or a Sunday let me know.
  6. Thanks for the offer :) that sounds good
  7. Welcome James - where in Sydney are you from?
  8. I live in the Eastwood area :) and thanks for your welcome
  9. Welcome James. Don't happen to coach any Melbourne based footy teams, do you? ;)
  10. I don't no, thanks for the welcome
  11. welcome aboard :]
  12. Thanks :)