Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

new guy on the block

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by troy86, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Hi all,

Just introducing myself to these forums, have been reading a fair few of them and the info is great, keeps the mind ticking.

I bought my first bike 3 weeks ago, a susuki GS500, and i am very happy with it, great on fuel, fun to ride :) I have been riding around a fair bit, and live in Woodford, north of brissie, which offers some nice rides close by- Mt Mee, Malany area and sunshine coast hinterland.

I bought my bike through Netrider, in the classified section, and was extremly happy with the way everything fell into place. I thank a good friend Tomm who introduced me to Netrider in the first place for that one.

Just thought i would throw in a small intro and look foward to reading and riding more :grin:

2. Welcome to NR, mate. Be sure to check out the Christmas BBQ link in my sig line! :grin:
  3. I would normally say 'welcome' but although this is your first post, you're scarcely a stranger, or a noob either.

Ah what the heck, welcome!!
  4. Welcome! I used to live in Maleny. (before Woolworths!). Beautiful place, lovely people and great location for riding!

Enjoy the new toy

5. Welcome troy. Good to see another SEQ rider in the mix.
  6. Welcome to NR.. :grin:
  7. I'm a little jealous of you northern states, being able to ride on "power/weight" rather than restricted to a 250... they just get so expensive down here in mexico.

Welcome to the site though :)