Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New guy from Western Sydney

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by leojvs, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Hi all,
    Im Joel and Im from western Syd.
    Ive been riding for a number of years now, and upgraded to a VFR800 at the end of last year.

Im on adv under a different handle, however I thought Id join here as it has more relevant trips/information/parts and other good to know information, like group rides etc.
    I go out with Sydneys Riders on occassion too.

I love doing road trips, however time is limited, so I sneak in short ones where I can.
    See you around.

IMG_2590_zps1a942832.

2. welcome....western sydney as well........

I store my gun under my scowl and my drugs under the seat........how about you ;) hehehhe

• Like Like x 1
  3. psch I strap my gun to the inside on my windshield....easy access.

welcome bloke

• Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome mate. Parramatta way for me. Loving the yellow. Where abouts in the west are you? Have to join us for a ride when you have the time.

5. Welcome mate. We need more sydney people for the revolution :p

6. Pfft at your guns - throwing stars and samauri swords are my weapons of choice :p

Welcome to NR mate (y)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Call me if you want an actual genuine katana :).

8. pulling into our street my daughter says wait for the bikie gang people

Bike goes past ...

I take the opportunity to point out to my daughter that just coz they're on a motorbike doesn't mean they are in a bike gang

She replies "then why did the dude have a sword on his back ?"

9. he's obviously a ninja.

• Like Like x 1