Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Guy From The Shire

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by seanikans, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Hi Guys, got my learner license 3 weeks ago and my first bike last saturday a 91 CBR250RR. Looking forward to riding and improving my skills and being apart of what looks like a fantastic riding community.

2. Welcome to NR.

Where are you from?

3. Greydog - it's a Sydney thing....they all think that 'the shire' (as Cronulla and surrounds is known) is well known by all and sundry world wide....(you know, cos we care & stuff)

Either that or he's a Hobbit....

Welcome to Netrider Frodo!

4. Hahaha, yes cougs has it bang on, from the Sutherland Shire in Sydney. And i may be a hobbit, i do have some pretty hairy feet :)

5. Welcome dude from the Shire (y) try getting down to Homebush for the learner sessions some time.. it's well worth your while :)

6. Welcome to NR!

For our interstate counterparts, this may help:

[​IMG]

7. #7 Ausfox, Jul 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2013
    Gold, I'm using that.

Welcome to NR. There is nothing you can't learn from this lot.

Ausfox.

8. Welcome to Netrider. As noted, get your hairy feet (and the rest of you) out to Homebush and be educated (and probably amazed) by OzYoda and the gang!!

9. Oh no what have I started haha, taymaishu not everyone in the shire is that narrow minded. Thanks guys yeah I plan to head out there once I build my confidence a little.

10. No need to be so nasty to a 'rich Anglo brother'!

Hope to see you at the Homebush L's course soon :)

11. Welcome new guy from an old guy.

I used to be from the north shore and I also had to ask myself 'WTF is this' for the part south of 'hippies'. So true, so true...

12. Yeh, you say that. I've yet to meet an exception.

13. G'day S from the Shire. We all learn from Netriders. "The Shire?" now I know too. Welcome from a Mexican. You now have mates south of the border. Get yourself to your local practice and meet some of us.

14. Welcome to NR from another "Shire" rider ;)