Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NEW GoPro HD Hero 2

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Quivorir, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [SOLD] NEW GoPro HD Hero 2

Hey Guys,

Selling a GoPro HD Hero 2, long story short, I ordered online, then read about the place I bought it from, decided not to trust them and canceled order. Of course, the reviews were true, company is shit and sent anyway, I now have 2.

So instead of piss farting around with them I thought id see if anyone here wants. Brand new in box motorsports edition for $330, costs $400 over here so a saving of 70 dollars.

2. As soon as the tax man gives me my money (hopefully in the next week or two) I will be very interested in picking this up. I'll post here or throw you a PM at that time if it's still available.
  3. Hey man, happy to hold it for you. As I said in the OP, I don't want to piss fart around with returning it, but saying that I will if I don't have a buyer in the 30 day return period. Let me know if you definitely want it and i'll keep it here.
  4. I definitely want it, but as I said the tax man may be a 1 or 2 week wait away, if you're happy to hold it i'll take it! ;)
  5. All yours mate. I'll hold it just let me know when you want it.
  6. Hey [MENTION=31259]Set[/MENTION], any word on this?
  7. Let me know if it's still avail Quivorir, I will see if I can assemble the funds.
  8. Cash here now if it's still available. Pm me.
  9. Still waiting for [MENTION=31259]Set[/MENTION] I will give him to next Friday (7th September), if he doesn't have the funds by then ill PM those who were interested in order of reply to see if they still want. Sorry Set, but really need the money for now, damn fine to pay.
  10. That's alright mate give it to one of those interested instead. Thanks anyway :)
  11. Okay then dude, hopefully you get your hands on one!
  12. Sorry guys (Especially Set), its been sold to the first person that contacted me after Set (via PM).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.