Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New GoPro Camera

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by GOOSH, May 3, 2008.

1. #1 GOOSH, May 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    hey guys, thought i'd share my new toy with you...
    thanks to another forum.. was able to get a group by on this little camera..
    can't believe how small it actually is..

just got it the other day and was able to test it out for the first time yesterday....
    video quality is better when watching on my pc. doesnt look as good when put on youtube

camera is stuck on with suction cup and is very strong... i put it on my tank but it can be placed pretty much anywhere.. will test on side fairings next. now just need to learn to get the right angle and get out there and get some vids

the camera that i got is
  2. nice lanespilting!

good to see u check your blind spot as well!

might have to get one of these lol!
  3. Heroes in action....

Nice.... I've been looking for something like this for a while....

4. i feel sorry for you, having to ride through that rubbish traffic all the time.
  5. I've been looking at those on another website recently....where did you get it from, and how much $$$? :)
  6. got it with a group buy that was done on the triumph675 forums.
    there is an australian distributor for these and was speaking to him a couple of weeks ago...
    he said that if there was enough interest, he would do a group buy.. if i remember correctly, he told me that if i can get 12 people, the price will be $210 delivered, normal price is around $260 i think...

so do i need an EOI thread for this...
  7. eGay link
    not far off the group buy price, and no waiting to gather a list :)
  8. sweet thanks for that... i didn't pay $210 anyways..
    was able to pick it up for $190 delivered..

just thought i'd let people know what i know
  9. Which one did you get? Is it the motorsports hero one, or the helmet hero one?

It looks like a decent camera, and apparently you can clip it to your helmet too.
  10. they are the same camera i believe. it just that you get different mounts depending what you choose. so i would say the motorsports